After a review of existing club policy by the Club Committee, the documents below are proposed to replace previous club documents.
The committee invites your comments and questions before these are adopted.
- Incorporated Club Rules (Updated 21/06/2019)
- Policy 1 – Policy Development
- Policy 2 – Code of Conduct
- Policy 3 – Handling Complaints and Breaches of the Code of Conduct
- Policy 4 – Health & Safety (NEW)
- Policy 5 – Payment of Club Registration Fee for Swimmers Transferring in
- Policy 6 – Team/Tour Managers’ Duties and Responsibilities
- Policy 7 – Team Leader (Poolside Manager)
- Policy 8 – Recognition of Swimmers
- Policy 9 – Expenditure Controls
- Policy 10 – Club Officer Reporting
- Policy 11 – Involvement of Club Members (NEW)
- Policy 12 – Committee Roles and Responsibilities
- Policy 13 – Fundraising
- Policy 14 – Reimbursement of Club Fees
- Policy 15 – Use of Social Media (NEW)
We propose to repeal the following policies:
- “Policy #1.1 Reimbursement of Fees” because we do not normally do this, and think the policy is not required.
- “Policy #1.11 Prepayment of (Annual Registration) Fees” since this facility has not been used for some time.
- “Policy #1.13 Breaching the Standards of Conduct” because this is covered by the revised “Policy #3 Handling Complaints and Breaches of the Code of Conduct”.