All entries for meets (local, out of region and national) are now done through the Swimming NZ website. It is KWA policy for each family to complete their own entries for meets except when advised otherwise by the Kiwi West Race Secretary.
The entries are then sent on to the club hosting the swimming meet as a team entry. Competition organisers usually only accept entries for club affiliated swimmers via the Swimming NZ system.
Normally a meet flyer will have a deadline for entries to be submitted – this is the last day when online entries can be made.
Where Is Meet Information Available?
- Upcoming swim meets that we recommend for club swimmers are posted on the club notice board and listed in the upcoming events section of our website. These are events where a KWA Coach will attend to support the swimmers – except where we indicate otherwise.
- The Swimming Manawatu website has a list of local events.
- The Swimming New Zealand website has information about the national event programme.
Online Entries Form
All swim entries for Kiwi West should be done via the online entry form. You can find links to the online forms for regular event entry and national event entry in the Online Entry menu on our website.
Click on the link and follow the instructions. A conformation of your entries will be emailed to you.
The Kiwi West Race Secretary will post confirmed meet entries after they have been entered into the Race Secretaries database. Members can check entries after a couple of days on our website by following the stems below:
- Go to the TEAM STATS menu link
- Then On the TEAM STATS window:
- Click on the Entries button
- Click on the meet you should be entered
- Your entries should be listed
- If you cannot find your entries please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org